Saturday, April 23, 2011

He is Risen, yes indeed!

Bon jour!

I am so.........thrilled that I have a Savior who died for my sins.  Not because I deserve to be saved......but because He loved me so much.

I'm sure, most of you have pets of some kind.  I love cats................They show me a small example of God's unconditional love.  They love me just the same, whether I'm "dressed to kill" or just "jumped out of bed" looking terrible.  It doesn't matter what we look like, pets never seem to judge us on our looks, social status, what we own, or ANY of the things us "humans" tend to judge other's on. 

Wouldn't this be a wonderful world if we didn't have to spend so much time on what "others" may think of us and just "lived our lives" in peace & harmony. 

So........my challenge for today is this......... Try to love others as you would like to be loved.  Look past the flaws you used to notice........and see others as the wonderful creations our God made.  It might help you to understand your friends, neighbors or strangers a little better.  After all, we don't know what everyone has gone thru in their lives to bring them to where they are today.  Also, during this Easter season, don't forget to forgive other's as we have been forgiven.  Isn't this Angel stocking beautiful?  I bought it for $1.00 at a thrift store up in Big Bear......it just reminds me of "heaven"!

Roger and I had such a fun "stay at home" night last night.  We phoned in for dinner and watched TV movies.  I have ALWAYS loved any thing to do with the Royal Family.  So we watched the William and Kate movie on Lifetime that we taped a few days ago and the special Barbara Walter's did on the upcoming wedding.  What a love story!  I can't wait for the Royal Wedding next week. 


Next we watched Thursday night's episode of EXTRA, and sure enough, Pam, Andra and I were on the show a lot during the segment on Michael Clarke Duncan.  Opps....I had my eyes closed in this pic!  I'll post better "pics" later.

It was fun to actually watch the segment after it was edited.....then we watched "Bones", one of our favorite shows, which featured Michael Clarke Duncan this week.  I'm so........lucky to have the man I married.  We love the same TV shows, so we never fight about what to watch.  Thanks, honey!!

You all know that I love to collect dolls.  This is my favorite "bisque" kewpie doll in my collection.  Can you imagine sitting at a table and having this doll for your place setting, filled with yummy candy.  They made such adorable Easter treats back in the 1900's, didn't they???  People were not afraid to say "Happy Easter" and "Merry Christmas" like they seem to be today......

Which leads me to my verse for today:

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life~  John 3:16

My beauty ~tip for today~

Do you want to be treated like "Royalty"????

Just use Votre Vu's "Royal Treatment Gentle Pearls Scrub".  Honestly, I have never luved a product that I do this one.  Banish dull and dry skin with the ORGANIC formula of refining pearls.  Hydro-regulating active plant extracts soothe and balance as this gentle exfoliant minimizes pores and crowns skin in moisturizing radiance. 

Hold Court!  When you join me as a Brand Ambassador or Personal Shopper this "jewel" of a product can be yours for only $23.80.  Save yourself a "trip" to Paris and go to my website to order.  Nothing beats skin care direct from Paris~France!!  www.votrevu.com/kathyluvsparis

ta....ta....till next time!  Kathy Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment