Monday, April 25, 2011

I ate way............too much Easter Candy!

Bon jour~ 

Today's blog post is going to be short and "sweet".  Can you tell what I've been eating today?????

My hubby gave me his Easter candy to eat too!!!  I've been a bad..........girl!  That's what I get for always having such a sweet tooth. 

We had such a wonderful time yesterday with my family for Easter.  Church was wonderful and then off we all went for a yummy dinner.  Next we headed for my Mom and Dad's house to hunt for eggs.

Don't my parents look adorable together.  Can you believe they have been married for 59 years.  My handsome Daddy-Boy is 86 and my beautiful Mom is 81! Opps.....this pic came out a little blurry for some reason.

Mom hid a load of eggs and we all went a-hunting.  I'll be 57 on May 1st, but I still "luv" doing childish things.   I guess I'll never grow up!

After that we played games and then had a 2nd dessert before leaving for home.

My hard-boiled eggs turned out pretty with a marble effect.  But I love the Votre Vu egg I made the best!  I've always "luved" creating things........ever since I was a little girl.

Which brings me to
my ~tip~ for today....

If you ate too.....much Easter candy, yesterday, like I did, try using Votre Vu's C'est la Vie Slimming System.


ta....ta... Kathy Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment