Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Adventures of Chloe................

Bon jour ~

I hear Big Bear got more.............snow, enough already!!  I am ready for spring.  I had to share the cutest snowgal my neighbor Pat & I built. We named her Chloe and next weekend if we get more snow, I plan to make her husband....Joey!

Soon after we made Chloe, it started to warm up and she had to have a little plastic surgery to keep up her good looks. If we don't get more snow soon, Chloe may just "Melt" into depression waiting for Joey to arrive! 

Honestly, as much as I do "luv" snow........I "luv" springtime and flowers even more.  We planted columbine last year and can't wait for it to spring up again this year along with all of the other flowers.  When we left Big Bear a week ago, our plum trees were getting their blossoms.  I hope the recent snow didn't hurt my trees.  You never know when the last snow of the season will hit our beautiful "mountain" community.  Some say we are safe after Mother's day.....I hope that's true this year.

Winter's not all bad, I had the priveledge of running into Adam Sandler 2 years ago.  I was so........impressed with him.  Great guy~in every way.  Beautiful wife and family, as well!!  This isn't the best picture of us as the sun was really bright that day and IN OUR EYES, but fun nonetheless!!!

Which brings me to my:

~tip for today~

Unfortunately, Chloe did "melt" but you won't if you use Les Sorbet, Votre Vu's Iced anti-aging serum for your face. This award winning innovative wand is full of wonderful anti-aging superstars: marine elastin and collagen, organic muscle-relaxing vegetable peptides and hydrolyzed collagen. It ships to you on dry ice, direct from Pais France!
 www.votrevu.com/kathyluvsparis
ta......ta.....until next time!!! Kathy Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment