Thursday, April 28, 2011

The "Amazing" story of Hope!

Bon jour~

In a previous post I told you about Romeo and Juliet~two mallard ducks that loved spending time in our pond!

Now I want to share the story of "Hope" with you. 
Last night when I was doing some organizing......I found these very old pictures of "Hope".  They aren't the best, but you will still be able to see how "amazing" "Hope" turned out to be.

Around 10 years ago I spotted a beautiful dove that decided to make one of the trees by our pond his home.  Every time I would go outside to garden or take a stroll around our pond, the dove would appear and then fly down next to me. 

I named the bird "Hope", it seemed like a perfect name for this little guy.  I guess he was "hopeful" that I might feed him someday.  One day as I was sitting on a large rock by our pond, "Hope" flew right over to me.  This time I had birdseed in my hand and sure enough he ate the birdseed right out of my hand.  It was so..........precious. 

That was the start of what became a daily routine.  Hope would be up in his tree, see me and come flying down for his lunch.  I just "luved " that wild bird.  His personality was adorable. 

Then one terrible night our home was involved in a fire that started in a neighbor's home.  You can imagine the commotion that ensued........We ended up having to live in a hotel for months while our home was being restored.  When we moved back home, "Hope" was gone.  I guess he decided to move on to another "safer" place to call home. 

I sure enjoyed the~beauty of nature~that Hope showed to me for months.  The "trust" and "friendship" that developed between us was awesome!  I feel honored he decided to call me "friend"!

I can't wait to watch the Royal Wedding!  I've always been "intrigued by the Royal Family!  Which leads to my "beauty" ~ tip for today ~

Today is a perfect day for trying Votre Vu's "Your Highness"!  Give yourself a lift. Give "the girls" the respect they deserve with the intensive, firming skin care formula.  Rich plant and mineral extracts help reinforce the bust's natural support by creating an "invisible" under "bra" that enhances curves and promotes lift.  www.votrevu.com/kathyluvsparis

ta....ta....Kathy Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment