Friday, July 22, 2011

You've gotta "luv"...... all of the darling Orange County Fair animals!!

Bon jour~

What fun we had at the Orange County fair, yesterday.  I need to make this a short post as we are getting ready to head to Big Bear for our 23th wedding anniversary later on today.  I get "too long-winded" anyways, at times......

Marigold, the adorable pig, was in labor......when we arrived.  We stayed by her pen for ages hoping to catch the miracle of her babies being born, but it was not to be.  I wonder if her "babes" have been born yet???  Next we saw the cutest goats, this darling calf was born only 20 hours ago.  She made the most adorable sounds.....

Here is a picture of her Dad...... and a picture of her friend in the next pen.  He kept trying to steal "baby's food". 

Next, we saw....baa...baaa ....can you guess???  They reminded me of myself yesterday....eat....eat....eat....
More beautiful flowers....


ta....ta...for now.....

I'll post more pics.....soon!  Kathy Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment