Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What fun we had.....going to the Orange County Fair!

Bon jour~

Don't you just "luv" summertime......and going to your local home town fairs??

I sure do....My hubby and I went to the Orange County Fair last Sunday with my cousin, Andra and her hubby.

I just "luv" flowers so I always love to check out the flower displays......and this year was fantastic.  Here are some of my favorite pics from the day......

For some reason going to the fair makes me "HUNGRY" and boy did we ever eat!  Way.......too much, I must say.  I even bought some chocolate covered bacon before we left!

Everywhere you looked.....you saw the beauty of God's creation.  The flowers were more than gorgeous!!  Every shade of the rainbow was on display for us to ENJOY! 

Flowers are so.......peaceful to me... their beauty is fleeting, their fragrance will fade, and soon they will wither and die.....but their seeds will live on and produce blooms again next year!

I'm going back to the fair tomorrow with my sister and Mom so I will be sharing more "pics" soon!

Speaking of flowers....here is my beauty tip for today....

What could be better than putting Votre Vu's.....Cool, Calm and collected cotton mask on your face???

Chill! This mask is calming and comforting for the sensitive type skin.  It's a special organic cotton masque that soothes and re-balances disturbances in emotional skin, shall we say....  Algae extracts, milk proteins and active botanicals bring out your best...and diminish the rest!  Contact me for more info...... http://www.kathyluvsparis.blogspot.com/

www.votrevu.com/kathyluvsparis

ta....ta...for now!  Kathy Pardee

No comments:

Post a Comment