Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Fourteen reasons I just "luv" Votre Vu!

Bon jour~  Today I am going to share with you why I just "luv" Votre Vu!

  1.  "HZ"~short for Harold Zimmerman~our founder and CEO~a man with a vision! Harold has years of experience providing business and software programs to direct sales firms.  He took this knowledge and created Votre Vu!  A "chic" skin care line direct from Paris~France. Harold works "with" us and is so......personal.  I "luv" a CEO who took the time to personally call me when I promoted to "Star Director"!  
  2. Our "lux" products are handcrafted in France in our lab backed by 80 years of experience.  Previously, these products were only available in high-end destination spas in Europe~until now!  Our professional grade products are blended with a much larger percentage of power or active ingredients making them efficient and effective!
  3. You can start your own Votre Vu business for as low as $199 and receive $400 worth of products!
  4. Commission earnings of 30% simply by sharing this luxe line~no monthly min. orders required!
  5. Receive Weekly pay on your Votre Vu MasterCard Debit Card!
  6. Votre Vu has premium online tools for your business and personalized e-commerce web site!
  7. As you build your team~Votre Vu has one of the most generous compensation plans in direct selling!
  8. No inventoy or deliveries required~Free Host Program!
  9. 30% to 50% discount on your orders and free shipping with orders over $150!
  10. Monthly specials featuring up to 75% off your favorite products! 
  11. I just "luv" our swanky VuBAR, which travels the county spreading Vu....luv.  It's such a pleasure working with other Votre Vu Brand Ambassador's in our mobile spa!
  12. Host a "soiree" and every guest order ships directly to the guest.  No more deliveries necessary for the host!
  13. Votre Vu features over 55 French-made products for face, hair and body and "SnapDragon" our beauty from the inside out~first of it's kind~ Beauty Beverage!
  14. The Buzz is spreading~in just a short time Votre Vu has been recognized by top beauty editors, makeup artists and celebrities....and we are just getting started!!!  
So.......if you are tired of having to meet monthly sales requirements.......stock inventory.....deliver products....., please message me!  I would love to share my "luv" of Votre Vu with you and sign you up to join my "Team Paris" Brand Ambassador's!
 
Best Regards! 

ta....ta...for now!


Kathy Pardee
www.votrevu.com/kathyluvsparis
I'd "luv" to have you join my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment