Saturday, February 12, 2011

That's what I get for taking a nap today..........

Bon jour, it's me again.  I know... I should be sleeping, but....my cat-nap this afternoon turned into 4 long hours of beauty sleep.  So since I've been up playing around with the design of my blog, I thought I would post something really quick.

 I "luv" the Roaring 20's era~here is a picture of some of the "chic" boudoir items ladies used for pampering in those days.  The darling original Kewpie doll print would have been just the "cat's meow" to own as well......I'll share more of my treasures with you later, but until then....here is  

~my tip for tonight~  stay off the computer and get some real "beauty sleep".  But when you stay up too late, like I did tonight, use Votre Vu's "Tragic Magic" rescue creme to help stabilize and hydrate your skin!


ta....ta...for now!  Kathy Renee Pardee

No comments:

Post a Comment