Sunday, January 18, 2015

Kitties got a bath.....and more!

Roger and I are up in beautiful Big Bear.  Friday we had a yummy breakfast at the Barnstorm.  Then we went into town and bought some healthy~delicious food.  I've never seemed to like Greek Yogurt, but I found a banana flavor that I just love.

I have to say....I am really enjoying eating healthier....I don't even miss all of the candy I ate over the holidays!  My new favorite foods are radishes, sunflower seeds and cucumber water!  Delish! 


Last night Roger and I went out for dinner at The Barnstorm, they sent him a nice Birthday card for dinner on them.  Art Harriman was playing.....luv him.  He used to sing with Elvis and has loads of fun stories to tell.  Last week Shirley Jones sang with Art, sorry we missed her.

 
The kitties got a bath yesterday.  Roger gives them their baths and I blow then dry & groom them.  Princess Mocha didn't like getting groomed....as usual....so I ended up with some pretty nice scratches....  Mynxie.....would never scratch me... his motto is Keep Calm and Purr On....no matter what!
 
 
 
I'm spending most of this trip....cleaning the cabin.  I have loads to do, but I'm starting to make a dent in my chores.  I'm even taking some time to relax, too, I'm knitting a scarf.  I will post a picture soon!
 
ta...ta....for now! Kathy Renee





No comments:

Post a Comment