Saturday, January 17, 2015

It's me again!

Dear Family and Friends.....

I had to put my blogging on hold last year.....as we went through a lot as a family.  

Last October, my Precious "Daddy-Boy" went to see his maker while we were singing...Surely Goodness and Mercy shall follow me....all the days of my life.  While we miss Daddy~Boy with all of our hearts, we are thrilled to know he is with his Lord in complete health!

Here are some of my favorite pictures of the last few months with my precious Daddy~Boy.  Even though Alzheimer's took so much from him, it never took away his love for us!  We practically lived at his care facility and I loved doing the smallest of crafts with him.  I know it brightened his day and made me the happiest girl ever!  I love you.....to the moon and back!

 
Daddy~Boy....loved to hold our hands, I just love this picture of us! 
 

We celebrated Daddy-Boy and Mommy's 63rd Wedding Anniversary at his care center, the best day ever!

 
This is the picture of my Daddy~Boy that my Mom has carried in her wallet for 63 years!

 
Daddy~Boy.....loved his Charlotte!

 
Our last Easter together....

 
What a handsome couple!

 
My Daddy~Boy collage!

 
The precious picture of my sister and my Daddy~Boy I had painted for her Birthday!

 
Our last Father's Day together....


 
Daddy~Boy always called me his Sweetie Patootie!
 


 
Daddy~Boy loved....his Airdale doggy I bought him!

 
Daddy~Boy and Roger.....he stayed by my Daddy~Boy's side after he went to heaven for 3 hours.... until Fairhaven came.....to pick him up.....Roger told me you NEVER leave a fallen hero!











 


No comments:

Post a Comment