Monday, July 29, 2013

I...luv....you....this much!

Hi Friends!

I'm so excited.....I'm finally back to blogging. 

Something...I've missed for months and months.  Life has been crazy busy. 

Don't you just...luv...this darling Kewpie doll I found in Cottenwood, Arizona, on our vacation earlier this month??  

Roger and I came up to Big Bear to celebrate our 25th Wedding Anniversary this weekend.  We've been having a wonderful time. 

Saturday night we went to dinner at Ooh...la...la...Bistro in Big Bear Village.  The chef is a 5 star chef, the food was delicious!

I can't wait to go back next weekend.  Here are the pictures of our desserts.....they were to die for!
 



Ooh...la...la....Chocolate

 
Oh...la...la....Blueberry Delight!


ta....ta....till tomorrow!  Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment