Monday, July 29, 2013

I just...luv Quilts!

Beautiful....for only $40!!
 
Hi!  Today we woke up....to a beautiful day in Big Bear.  The skies are clear.....gone are the dreary days we had over the weekend.

I luv....rain, don't get me wrong, but it never really did anything more than just sprinkle.  I was looking forward to a huge thunder and lightning storm, but we didn't get one.

Isn't this the cutest...quilt?  I bought it at the Peddler's Market over the 4th of July weekend.  Someone really put a lot of work, into this.

One of these days, when I catch up on all of my projects, I want to start working on my first quilt.

I finally got my new replacement phone......we spent 3 hours moving all of my pics over and activating it.  I sure hope it works better than my old one did.

I was told it has a great camera, so I ran outside and took a couple of quick pics of some flowers in my garden.

My bulbs are finally starting to bloom, one should be HUGE when it finishes opening up tomorrow.  Here is a smaller version....

I will post another picture soon, once it finishes opening up.

ta...ta....for now!  Kathy Pardee



No comments:

Post a Comment