Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I just "luv" tea parties!

Bon jour~

I don't know about you, but I just "luv" going out for tea.....it's a wonderful time to just relax and chat with good friends & enjoy yummy treats!!

This picture was taken 55 years ago, when I was two.  I've always been a "girly girl" and playing tea was right up my alley! 

Today my good friend, Kim and I are going to "Paris in a Cup", one of my favorite tea houses in downtown Orange.  Since I only drink herbal teas it's fun to try the special blends they serve.

Well, I've got to run and get ready for "tea"....

I'll post more pictures soon! 


Update......Kim and I had a wonderful time at tea.  We've been friends since the 6th grade.  It was so nice to see her and catch up! The tea and food was delicious, as usual.





Vu...la...la.... had such a good time!  She was "rubbing shoulders" with Marie Antoinette, bathing beauties and more.

Vu...la...la...
asked me to take a close up shot of her face.  She wanted to show you her beautiful "peaches & cream" complextion!!

Vu..... has been using Votre Vu French skin care and she just "luvs" what it is doing for her face, body and hair!

 I'd "luv" to mail you some samples!!
A little while later, Kim and I spotted Vu.....with some "bathing beauties"!  We could not believe how she was acting, so we decided it was time to go home before she really got out of hand! 

You never know how these "French" gals might behave.  I know from experience, I've got some "French" in me!!!

Anyways.......


I do have to say that before we left Vu....la...la...started acting like a "lady" again, thank goodness.  She decided to leave a good impression with you by taking this very "formal" picture.

ta....ta...for now, my "tea party" friends!

Kathy Pardee

No comments:

Post a Comment