Sunday, August 7, 2011

The Adventures of Vu...la...la...

Bon jour~

I'd like to introduce you to: Vu.....la....la......  She's my Votre Vu travel doll!  I purchased her some time ago, from one of my favorite Etsy sellers, Laurie Duncan.  I have a number of darling "pixie's" that I've purchased from Laurie over the years..... I "luv" to use them to decorate my house for the holidays.

I was thrilled when Laurie came out with two "Paris" style dolls so I bought them both.  The first one I named Vu...la...la and you will have to wait to meet her "bff" later!  She's very "cute" and wears her hair in pig tails.

Problem, is, she's very "shy" and doesn't know if she want's me to post her picture yet.  I'm going to invite her to "tea" at Paris in a Cup next week with my best "childhood" friend Kim.  Maybe I can sneek in some shots of her!!

Vu.....la....la....is very "chic"  She only uses Votre Vu's naturally-based French Skin care.  Just take a look at her peaches and cream complexion!!  Her favorite product in Vu's line is "Duette" hand creme/lip balm duo.  Vu just "luvs" the little mirror on top of the tube.  She can always make sure her "make up" looks perfect throughout the day when she drops "Duette" into her bag!!

Recently, Vu.....la....la....started asking me if she could attend my events......lunches, dinners, teas and more.  I was more than happy to let her "tag" along.  She makes it very easy to help me spread my "luv" of Votre Vu.  Vu....la.....la  is a great conversation piece and pretty much, "minds her manners" at restaurants, unlike some of the loud, noisy people we have been running into lately.


I got the idea of a "travel doll" from a doll club I was in a number of years ago.  They told me they took small dolls with them when ever they traveled.  I thought the idea was cute so Vu will be in a lot more of my"pics" soon!

So far Vu....la....la has been on a couple of outings.  She just "luved" her visit to The Huntington Library with Julie and Glad!  She even made it into Julie's digital scrapbook!!  Vu....la....la....took along "bebe" duette on her trip to the Huntington......she told me it was the perfect size to put in her small bag that day.  And she just "luvs" the "pink" lip balm!!!


Vu's been out to eat with Sharon and Carole twice!  At this rate, she may have to go on a diet, like I do!!!! 

Can you guess where we ate????

You can't believe how much Vu......had us laughing that day......

She just could not decide where she wanted to take her picture.  Just like a women......she kept changing her mind......


All in all, Vu........la........la......is a pleasure to travel with, she doesn't pack much and as you can see from her picture she's a "light" eater.

Which brings me to my tip~~~~~~for today


If' you've been eating too much this summer, be sure and try Votre Vu's C'est la Vie Slimming System Total.  Correct your contours and eliminate unattractive fatty deposits while luxuriating in fresh, natural aromas from this tandem team of lump busting active botanical agents.  During the day.....use the light and energizing gelee to stimulate drainage and your circulation, forcing toxins "on the lamb" and off of our limbs!  At night, a rich and powerful "undercover" team of marine elements work quietly to take out the undesirables hanging onto you, safely creating a slimmer and smoother form to flaunt.  The combined action of these two different formulas may help restore and improve your body's form.

ta....ta.....for now!

Kathy Pardee
Votre Vu Star Director and Founding Brand Ambassador


No comments:

Post a Comment