Friday, September 2, 2011

Evel Dick Donato.........had gallbladder surgery!

Bon jour~

As many of you know I am a "huge" Big Brother fan.  I just heard that Evel Dick "tweeted" he had to have emergency gallbladder surgery.  So.............even if he stayed in the game, he might not have been able to finish anyways.  Funny, how things happen.

Some years back my hubby and I got to tour the Big Brother house when we did a Harley Davidson run for a charity.  It's located inside the CBS studios.  I was pretty shocked at how small the house was.....and the back yard.

Allison Grodner had a huge picture of Kayser hanging up in their offices.  It was fun taking the tour and getting to go into the diary room, their bathroom, etc.  The would not let us tour the "Head of Household" room, though......

Over the years I've bought some props from the show.  I have a great big huge prop that Howie signed.  I will have to take some pictures of it when I get home and post them on my blog......  I'm still looking for the pics I took inside the studio.  I'll post those too, when I find them.

ta...ta.. for now!  Kathy Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment